CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
As a valued customer, we wanted to update you on the steps Puffin are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK and Scottish government’s carefully. It is of vital importance to us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention
- Emphasizing frequent and proper handwashing
- Minimising contact between staff and members of the public
In order to minimise contact between staff and customers we have put the following procedures in place:
- Stopping unnecessary visitors to the office – we would ask anyone collecting orders from the office to phone and book it in in advance, at which point you will be taken through our new collection procedures
- Blower delivery drivers will no longer require a signature. We ask that you have everything ready prior to our driver’s arrival (for example, doors unlocked, slides in, boilers off) and they will call you to notify you of their arrival. You do not need to go out to them, any instructions can be given over the phone.
If you require a copy of the delivery note, this can be posted through your letter box or sent by email. Please advise your preference when speaking to the office
- If in contact with any of our staff, we would ask that you maintain a distance of 2 metres where at all possible.
- Procedures for pallet deliveries will be handled by our couriers and we will update you with any changes.
Our business is currently operating as usual and we have no staff absences due to COVID-19 outbreak. Since we envision this changing in the near future which will undoubtedly put a strain on our business, we would ask any customers who may require a delivery in the near future to take it as soon as possible - while we are still at full operating capacity. We thank you for your continued business and cooperation and are happy to answer any questions about this matter.